Tuesday, March 27, 2018

A Blog That Has No RSS Feed?


This blog came to my attention, because one of my clients asked me how she could add a feed of this blog to hers so she can keep informed with this blog's new posts.  My client couldn't add the above blog to her Blogroll that links back to the above blog because this blog has no RSS feed.   Why is this even called a blog when it doesn't provide an RSS feed to fellow bloggers to add to their Blogroll?  Does it want extra traffic through syndication?  May be it doesn't.  Anyhow, any blog that I make, I always add an RSS feed that will make it easier for other bloggers to distribute my blog content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Blog That Has No RSS Feed?

This blog came to my attention, because one of my clients asked me how she could add a feed of this blog to hers so she can keep inform...